As an avid McCartney fan, I had to comment on this. Seriously, who silences Bruce Springsteen AND Paul McCartney at 11 PM on a Saturday night? I just don’t get it. They don’t deserve to have concerts then if they are just going to whine and complain. I suppose they are just content to rattle their jewelry. It is hard to believe Hyde Park is actually a part of London, the city that spawned Punk.
- Springsteen, McCartney silenced at London gig (entertainment.msnbc.msn.com)
- The Boss and Macca silenced! Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney’s microphones cut off in middle of set after council jobsworth decided they’d broken curfew (dailymail.co.uk)
- McCartney, The Boss silenced by curfew (cbsnews.com)
- Springsteen, McCartney Silenced by London Curfew (wkrg.com)
- Bruce Springsteen And Paul McCartney Unplugged Breaking London Curfew (noise11.com)
- Plug pulled on Paul McCartney and Bruce Springsteen at Hyde Park (scotsman.com)