Anyone who is anyone is gearing up for the April 2012 A to Z Blogging Challenge. Originally I hadn’t planned a theme. I’m not normally a theme person per se. However, the more I learned about the challenge, and those participating, the more I realized that I did indeed need a theme. So here it goes. After originally considering a tropical theme, I realized it was way too broad. I try to write what I know, so I decided on The Beatles A to Z, including solo works. Love them or hate them, there is a ton of fun material. Here is the tentative list. I’m even going to try to tie it all together à la a concept album, an idea pioneered by the Beatles. Enjoy!
Oh, and by the way, do check out Nickers And Ink, an online friend who will also be participating this year!
- The Beatles: ’61-’66 Fashion (katrinalabra.wordpress.com)
- Who Are the Beatles? Really, Some People Still Have To Ask… (wcbsfm.radio.com)
- Be the Beatles, Not a Flock Of Seagulls (inc.com)
- New Documentary on The Beatles Coming in April (wcbsfm.radio.com)
- Music Review: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (ringingtrue.net)
- Two Of The Beatles’ Homes To Be Preserved As Landmarks (stylecaster.com)
- New Beatles Pictures Revealed (cbsnews.com)