Z is for Dizzy Miss Lizzy/The End. For some reason The Beatles had a way with cover songs early in their career. Originally composed and performed by Larry Williams in 1958, the Beatles released their version on Help! (1965). Sadly, we now come to the end of April 2012 Blogging A to Z: Beatles Edition.
I just couldn’t end this series without including “The End.” It is the very end of the album Abbey Road – and the last recording of the Beatles together as a band. I seriously doubt the world will see another such talented and successful band in my lifetime. The Beatles is and always will be a subject of endless fascination for me. I hope all of you enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed putting it all together. And yes, as always with the Beatles, there is more to come. Stay tuned.
- 2012 A to Z Blogging Challenge: Beatles Edition (russelllindsey.wordpress.com)
- 10 Best Beatles Songs That You Have Never Heard (musicouch.com)
- F is for Fab Four/For No One (russelllindsey.wordpress.com)
- V is for Vintage Everyday (russelllindsey.wordpress.com)
- W is for The White Album (russelllindsey.wordpress.com)
- The BEATLES (rkilner.wordpress.com)
- B is for Beatleology (russelllindsey.wordpress.com)
- R is for Ringo Starr (russelllindsey.wordpress.com)
- G is for George Harrison (russelllindsey.wordpress.com)